Coach Kathleen has had a passion for running since her first cross country race at the age of 6 and has made it her mission to share this passion with both young and old.
Coach Kathleen is relentless in refining each training schedule to meet the individual athletes needs, aspirations and lifestyle and ensuring it remains enjoyable and challenging.
An encourager of note, with Coach Kathleen you not only get a training schedule but the backing and belief you need to reach your best.
Living out her core value “Driven by passion, pursuing excellence” since 2004, Coach Kathleen has guided numerous athletes to achieving provincial and national medals in track, biathlon and cross country as well as helped many to conquer that first marathon or get that elusive personal best.
- ASA Level 3 Middle and Long distance Coach
- Qualified IAAF Level 1 Athletics Lecturer
- SAQ Fundamental Movement Certification
- ACE Qualified Personal Trainer
Personal Running Acheivements
- Junior Provincial titles in 800m, 1500m and 10km road
- Western Province Colours for Road Running
- Marathon personal best 2:45 (Dublin Marathon 2002)
- Previous winner of the Peninsula, Cango (twice), Knysna and West Coast marathons
- 9x Two Oceans ultra finisher
- 3x Comrades finisher
- South African age group triathlete
- South African Triathlon champion in 20-24 Age Group 1997
- 2x AfricanX trail run ladies team winner