Team Supernova is a training group for athletes aged 13 and older wanting to excel at provincial and national level in middle and long distance events (800m up) on the track as well as cross country, trail and road races.
Group training takes place Monday – Thursday at the Constantia Sports Complex, Constantia, Cape Town.
What is offered:
- Year round group coached sessions
- Annual training and race planning
- Personalised advice and guidance on all aspects of training and racing to reach peak performance
- Advice on the best experts when needed to ensure peak physical condition and injury prevention- physiotherapy, massage, medical etc.
AthletiKidz sessions are for children aged 10-12. Sessions focus on the developing the ABCs, Agility-Balance-Coordination-Speed, which form the foundation of good movement, enjoyment and success in all sports. Sessions are kept short and fun and are intended as supplementary to a healthy balanced multisport programme.
Sessions take place once a week on a Monday at these times:
- 10 – 12 years – 16:15 – 16:45
Venue: Alphen common (meet at the outdoor gym), Main Road, Constantia, Cape Town.
Cost: R60 per session
Contact Coach Kathleen to sign up or find out more: