with Coach Kathleen & Coach Nicole
Middle Distance & Sprints | Running Technique | Nutrition | Training and Racing Tips
Date and Venue:
- 3-4 October: Cape Town – Green Point Athletics Stadium
- Time: 09:00 – 11:00
Cost: R350 (Family options available)
For more info and to register email: Coach Kathleen: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET THE COACHES
COACH KATHLEEN – MIDDLE DISTANCE
With over 12 years of coaching experience and 30 years competitive athletic experience in track, cross country, road and trail, Coach Kathleen has a passion for sharing her love of running, especially with young endurance athletes.
Living out her core values “Driven by passion, pursuing excellence” , since 2004, Coach Kathleen has guided numerous athletes to achieving provincial and national medals in track, biathlon and cross country.
COACH NICOLE – MIDDLE DISTANCE & SPRINTS
Nicole Wiese has 10 years of competitive running experience at Provincial and National level.
Now a full time mom and coach, Nicole passionately shares her training and competitive experience with athletes of all ages.
Highlights of her career:
- SA Student Champion 2006, Women’s 800m
- 3rd place SA Seniors 2006, Women’s 800m
- 1st place (LadiesTeam) African X Trail Race
- 1st place Thule 4 Peaks Mountain Challenge
- 2nd place Table Mountain Challenge Trail Race
- 6th place Salomon Killians Klassik (International Race)