Here are a few great benefits of keeping up with sport during exam times:
1. Your child will be mentally sharper, have better concentration and improved memory. All of which lead to better quality study time.
2. The release of endorphins reduces stress and anxiety, increases energy and boosts enthusiasm and overall "feel good" emotions.
3. More disciplined time management leaves less time for television and social media browsing. Both of which result in brain numbing and are very likely to increase stress and anxiety and stimulate negative emotions.
4. Sport provides healthy social interaction and great peer to peer encouragement and motivation in a safe positive environment.
5. Having done physical activity in the afternoon or early evening (and having been away from screens!), your child is likely to sleep better leaving them refreshed and ready for their exams.
So in future, plan sports as part of the study timetable for greater exam wellness and great results.